Sunday, January 22, 2012

Infinity scarves are pretty addicting!

A homeschool lesson of learning the serger, and working on infinity scarfs has brought me to a addiction! Its been a fun project with my girls! We've learned together! Proud to say they caught on before I did!!! I've made a few out of request, and have been invited to a local boutique. I'm really excited, hoping to make some people smile with my work. I have opened a Etsy shop, nothing is posted yet. Soon? Maybe. As for now I'm working on orders made, and getting them out in a timely manner. We just made a trip up to a awesome fabric store in bay area! Ready to get out some creative infinities! This is gonna be fun! I'll post pictures as soon as I can! Special request are available, $15/scarf! Also February 4, 2012 I will be at a local boutique with few other venders come out and say hello! Love, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment